Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Image result for custom jamberry wrapsMust-Haves for Vintage Beauty!!

Come to My 24/7 Online Party Through Jan. 24th and choose from endless designs...
(Sorry, USA only)
OK, I'm excited!...I've been growing my nails for several weeks now, and have been keeping my eye on the up-and-coming company, Jamberry Nails. Well I was doing quite nicely, thank you, resisting the temptation to take a closer look at their (really cool and amazing variety of) designs, when my sister-in-law, Becky, posts THESE vintage beauties!!

As if that weren't enough, Jamberry even offers the option for you to upload your own images to create a totally custom and unique set of wraps for yourself or as a gift!

Image result for custom jamberry wraps
Come on over and see what deals Becky has to offer us-Invite friends too to accumulate entries into a great drawing for a FREE gift card!
Image result for custom jamberry wraps
Today's beauty word:  "Beauty is a great set of nail wraps from Jamberry Nails!"

Image result for Alabama jamberry wraps
Not into football....BUT  " )
Happy Shopping!


Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment