Monday, January 4, 2016


Image result for tools

Tools for Enacting Your New Year's Resolutions!


Hi again, It's Lisa here. I've been excited these past few months anticipating the positive changes that I wanted to make in my everyday life. Then 

the BIG DAY 
       
  came...


    the 1st.  

Image result for happy new year 2016
(By the way!)

I guess I figured I would start my "no more refined sugar unless its a bona fide special occasion" today. A person can change their mind, right?  I mean, this is still technically a holiday...right? 

Anyway, I wanted to share some tools with you that I have found on youtube that have really inspired me. Whether you are wanting to improve your personal efficiency, sales success, or desperately need to define a path for your future-you'll find help here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/BrianTracySpeaker.  

As a matter of fact, I have subscribed to his channel. He is a very good motivational speaker who makes you feel like anything is possible! BUT he does make it clear that self-discipline is the foundation that all other success is built upon.(This is where I will need to begin!)

Another delightful youtuber who posts very encouraging and inspiring videos is Dominique Sachse at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMoqFxwCFEE.  
                                                                       Image result for makeup
...She covers everything from, "10 Ways to Wear a Scarf", to a tour of her beautiful home, to How-to's for glamour and fitness! She's refreshingly humble and sweet, but sassy enough to be fun : 

Image result for library books

Another way to gain insights and inspiration for us hard copy book lovers, is to go to your local library or book traders and enjoy the luxury of browsing the many offerings there. Personally, I like to buy my own copy because I just about HAVE to read with a pen or highlighter in my hand! For those borrowed treasures, I have an old-fashioned lined notebook which I fill with pages upon pages of outlined advice---transforming it into my very own "Success Handbook", lol

Image result for lined notebook

It helps to realize that developing direction and breaking that down into goal-oriented steps will take time and effort, but learn to actually ENJOY the process...because that's what it really is---a process. It feels good just to get started though, so there's reward right from the get go!

Hope you find some hope and inspiration in these resources. Please do leave your thoughts and personal experiences in the comments, and share this blog with those of your friends and family who may benefit or contribute! Thank you for stopping by and do come again, because...

...there's BEAUTY FOR LIVING!

Sincerely, 
Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment